What You Missed: Dec. 6th Edition
Ok. Just in case you stayed inside this week because you didn’t want to battle all of the crazy holiday shoppers, this is what you missed…
- ‘Tis the holiday season. So, our gift to you is a $500 GlobalGolf.com Shopping Spree. Come and get it!
- Holy Batman! Check out this article from GolfNewsNet about a Batman golf car that sold on eBay for $17,500.
- Jason Dufner asked Tiger Woods to change the tee-times for the Northwestern Mutual World Challenge so he can watch Auburn play for the SEC championship. BTW…..how about that last second touchdown!
- Rory McIlroy and Wayne Rooney filmed a Nike commercial. It’s pretty cool and worth a watch.
- Check out this kid rapping about golf!
- Nike Golf had a clean sweep with Rory McIlroy winning the Australian Open and Charl Schwartzel winning the Alfred Dunhill Championship.
- And last but not least, CYBER MONDAY MADNESS! Free shipping site-wide, 15% Off All Preowned clubs, 300+ exclusive bargains. Some examples of deals: Zero Restriction Jacket: $29.99, Titleist Pro V1: $41.99, Callaway Golf Sweater: $29.99, Adidas Golf Shirt: $16.99, Golf Hats: $4.99