Titleist Driver Comparison: 913 D2 vs 913 D3
The Titleist 913 drivers are all about speed, distance, and performance. The faces of the drivers are actually comprised of a forged insert that creates more ball speed at impact. The face insert spreads over a larger area of the entire face versus the 910 models.
The new interchangeable rear weight coupled with the shifted center of gravity (CG) help achieve the optimal launch that everyone is looking for while also managing to reduce ball spin. This combination provides the secret recipe for longer distance.
You can fine tune the trajectory and shot shape of the 913 drivers with Titleist’s SureFit tour hosel technology. This technology was the first of its kind, allowing you to independently adjust the loft and lie. This hosel feature insures you’ll hit every drive with precision, limiting the number of fairways you miss per round.
Now for the differences…
- 460cc, Full-pear shaped head translating into MORE forgiveness on mis-hits vs the D3.
- Higher launch and more spin vs. the D3.
- 445cc, Classic-pear shaped head that delivers tour-inspired workability.
- Deeper face than the D2 allowing for additional shot and trajectory control.
- Lower launch and less spin vs. the D2.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW!
- If you’re looking to hit the ball a little higher and looking for more forgiveness, go with the 913 D2.
- If you’re looking to lower your trajectory and looking to work the ball off the tee, you’ll be better off with the 913 D3.