So, Callaway has made huge strides in the past few years for the everyday golfer with its Face Cup technology (catch up on just what it is here). This type of technology is great, but they’ve yet to find a way to incorporate it into player’s club – until now! The Callaway Apex iron a forged player’s iron that’s precisely engineered to include the industry leading Face Cup 360 technology for crazy-fast ball speeds across the entire face while keeping the playability and feel of a forged iron. Let’s take a look at the awesome combination of technology.
The Perfect Mix Of Distance & Playability
This is where the magic happens. This is the first time Callaway has married the Face Cup technology with a forged iron. The Face Cup creates fast ball speeds across the entire face to give you the added distance you’re looking for. The bonus this year, is that you’ll also get the characteristics you like in a forged iron as well – feel and shot-shaping playability.
Scoring Features On All Irons
The Callaway Apex irons feature a progressive design of offset, sole widths, center of gravity heights and weighting. The progressive design provides the perfect amount of balance of ball flight, playability, forgiveness and control in each and every iron. The long irons have more offset to accommodate for more forgiveness, and the short iron have a more compact clubhead design with minimal offset for the feel and control you’re looking for.
This engineering is a high-tech construction that creates the ultimate iron. It has distance, feel and control. And it’s made for all types of players. The long irons have the Cup Face to create faster ball speeds and the short irons have a uniquely designed face plate to enhance the control and feel.
Forging A Super Soft Feel
The Callaway Apex irons are manufactured from a precise and quadruple net forging, precision milling, and 1025 carbon steel to give you the soft feel a forged iron is known for.
Do you have more questions? Ask our PGA Professionals – they’ll give you the expert advice you’re looking for!
Take a look at top trending Callaway articles:
- Callaway Driver Comparison: X Hot vs X2 Hot
- Another Icon Returns: Callaway Great Big Bertha
- Scratch Golf Just Golf A Huge Advantage From Callaway
- Callaway Driver Comparison: Big Bertha vs X2 Hot
- Callaway Driver Comparison: Big Bertha Alpha vs Big Bertha Alpha 815
- Callaway Iron Comparison: Apex vs X2 Hot
- Callaway Iron Comparison: Apex Pro vs X Forged
- Callaway Iron Comparison: XR Pro vs Apex Pro
- Callaway X Hot N14: Forgiveness and Playability
- The Callaway X2 Hot: Enhanced Performance You’ll Want To See
- Seeking Low Spin and Forgiveness from a Driver? The Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815 is the Answer!
- Callaway XR and XR Pro Irons: The New Face of Distance and Forgiveness, Literally