The Cobra Max Driver Is A Duffers Dream
The Cobra Max driver, successor to the game improvement Fly-Z XL driver, is Cobra’s easiest to hit driver delivering easy high launch and easy straight ball flight. In the area of game improvement, the Cobra Max driver offers two advantages. (1) The offset hosel structure helps the golfer square the clubface more easily at impact for the ultimate in slice correction. (2) A sleek and forgiving internal geometry design helps create the low, deep and heel biased center of gravity (CG) in the club head delivering extreme forgiveness and longer, straighter drives.
Tech Specs For The Cobra Max Driver
- The slight offset of the club gives you the ability to square the clubface and hit straighter shots
- Confidence at address plays a large role in a player’s success with a club and the Cobra Max driver’s large profile view at address instills a great deal of confidence.
- This “easy to hit” club head shape also delivers a low and deep CG providing maximum forgiveness on off-center hits.
- Like the Cobra King F6 driver, the CobraMax driver features Cobra’s innovative “Speed Channel Face” which minimizes face thickness and provides increased ball speeds across the face for incredible distance.
- This along with the re-engineered Forged Titanium E9 Face allows for an expanded sweet zone and faster ball speeds.
The Cobra Max driver is available in lofts of 9.5, 10.5, and 11.5 with a Matrix White Tie 55X4 shaft. The shaft is available in lite, regular, and stiff flexes with a Lamkin R.E.L. grip.
Get in touch with our PGA Professionals today. They’re here for you!
Learn more about these other awesome Cobra golf clubs:
- The Cobra King F6 Driver Is Packed With Distance & Forgiveness
- A Look Inside The Cobra King LTD Driver
- What’s The Difference: Cobra Fly-Z+, Fly-Z & Fly-Z XL Drivers
- Cobra Driver Comparison: Fly-Z+ vs BiO Cell+
- Cobra Baffler XL: These Clubs Make Golf The Easiest Game Ever
- Cobra’s Fly-Z+ Line Is Making A Splash
- The Cobra Fly-Z Line Brings Technology To The Everyday Player
- Masters Limited Edition Cobra BiO Cell Driver
- Wedge Review: Cobra Golf Tour Trusty
- Aerospace Engineering Takes Cobra BiO Cell Drivers To New Heights