Nike Vapor Fly Pro Irons
The engineers from The Oven worked tirelessly to create an iron that launches the ball higher and farther, while also offering forgiveness and workability than a traditional iron. What they came up with were the Nike Vapor Pro Irons. The Nike Vapor Fly Pro iron have the tour-preferred profile and they’re packed with forgiveness and distance. The irons feature Nike’s proprietary RZN material which allows for weight to be pushed down in the clubhead for higher and longer shots. There’s also three different head constructions to fine-tune the feel and distance across the entire set.
- Modern muscle balances the center of gravity (CG) in the center for the face for the highest stability and purest feel.
- RZN enhanced construction for lower and deeper weighting and a higher ball flight.
- Flexible Nexcor faces and Flybeam reinforced chassis work in concert to deliver fast and consistent ball speeds across a wider area.
- Hollow cavity long irons (2, 3, 4, 5) for superior forgiveness.
- RZN pocket mid irons (6, 7, 8) combine stability with refined feel.
- RZN cavity short irons (9, P, A) allow shotmaking creativity.
- Professional profiles for enhanced workability.
Nike Vapor Fly Irons
The Nike Vapor Fly irons have three unique RZN-enhanced constructions that are built around game improvement. These constructions place the majority of the clubhead weight low and toward the perimeter. This precise location of the weight creates consistency, superior feel, and high and long golf shots. This is the ultimate iron set that’s packed full of innovation and technology that’s sure to help every athlete regardless of their handicap.
- Modern muscle technology moves the CG to the exact center of the clubface delivering efficient energy transfer back to the golf ball for the ultimate performance and shot-shaping ability.
- Lightweight RZN material enables even more weight to be located lower and deeper in the clubhead for a higher ball flight.
- Nexcor face and Flybeam technology increase the ball speed for longer shots across the entire face.
- Hollow RZN cavity long irons (4, 5, 6, 7) feature metalwood-style construction for superior forgiveness.
- RZN pocket mid irons (8, 9, P) utilize Nike’s proprietary RZN material to redistribute weight for accuracy and feel.
- RZN cavity short irons (A, S) feature RZN material in the cavity for precise shot-making creativity.
- New Launch: Nike Vapor Fly Driver, Fairway Wood, and Hybrid
- New Launch: Nike RZN Tour Golf Balls
- Nike Iron Comparison: Vapor Pro vs Vapor Pro Combo
- Nike Iron Comparison: Vapor Pro vs Vapor Speed
- Nike Driver Comparison: Vapor Pro vs VRS Covert 2.0 Tour
- Nike Driver Comparison: Vapor Flex vs Vapor Speed
- Nike Driver Comparison: Vapor Flex vs Vapor Pro
- Nike Driver Comparison: Vapor Speed vs Vapor Pro
- Nike Driver Comparison: Vapor Speed vs VRS Covert 2.0
- Nike Method Putters
- The Nike TW 15 Golf Shoe: Stability, Mobility & Style