The Cobra King Forged Tec irons have loaded with technology that’ll help everyone’s game. Yes, whether you’re a low handicapper or a mid handicapper this iron will benefit your game. You’ll quickly learn that they have the feel and precision of a tour iron AND the forgiveness and distance that you need. What’s not to love? Take a look at what makes these so great.
The Cobra King Forged Tec irons are comprised of five different materials. This blend is the reason why Cobra can offer you the distance and forgiveness in one iron. This combination is traditionally not possible in a one-piece tour performance iron.
Tungsten Weights & Forged Clubhead
You’ll see there are two tungsten weights in the irons, one in the toe and one in the heel. These in conjunction with the soft forged clubhead push the center of gravity lower and deeper in the club head. This ultimately improves launch conditions and increases the forgiveness of these irons.
The distance in the Cobra King Forged Tec irons come from the stainless steel club face. This material in the clubface provides more ball speed which translates into increased distance.
Feel, Feedback & Looks
Finally, in order to improve the feel and feedback associated to the club the iron have a carbon fiber badging and TPU inserts are placed in the cavity back of the irons. The premium chrome plating finish provides a classic look that will everyone is sure to love when address the golf ball.
- The Cobra King F6 Driver Is Packed With Distance & Forgiveness
- A Look Inside The Cobra King LTD Driver
- The Cobra Max Driver Is A Duffer’s Dream
- What’s The Difference: Cobra Fly-Z+, Fly-Z & Fly-Z XL Drivers
- Cobra Driver Comparison: Fly-Z+ vs BiO Cell+
- Cobra Baffler XL: These Clubs Make Golf The Easiest Game Ever
- Cobra’s Fly-Z+ Line Is Making A Splash
- The Cobra Fly-Z Line Brings Technology To The Everyday Player
- Masters Limited Edition Cobra BiO Cell Driver
- Wedge Review: Cobra Golf Tour Trusty
- Aerospace Engineering Takes Cobra BiO Cell Drivers To New Heights