What You Missed: Dec. 6th Edition
Ok. Just in case you stayed inside this week because you didn’t want to battle all of the crazy holiday shoppers, this is what you missed…
- ‘Tis the holiday season. So, our gift to you is a $500 GlobalGolf.com Shopping Spree. Come and get it!
- Holy Batman! Check out this article from GolfNewsNet about a Batman golf car that sold on eBay for $17,500.
- Jason Dufner asked Tiger Woods to change the tee-times for the Northwestern Mutual World Challenge so he can watch Auburn play for the SEC championship. BTW…..how about that last second touchdown!
- Rory McIlroy and Wayne Rooney filmed a Nike commercial. It’s pretty cool and worth a watch.
- Check out this kid rapping about golf!
- Nike Golf had a clean sweep with Rory McIlroy winning the Australian Open and Charl Schwartzel winning the Alfred Dunhill Championship.
- And last but not least, CYBER MONDAY MADNESS! Free shipping site-wide, 15% Off All Preowned clubs, 300+ exclusive bargains. Some examples of deals: Zero Restriction Jacket: $29.99, Titleist Pro V1: $41.99, Callaway Golf Sweater: $29.99, Adidas Golf Shirt: $16.99, Golf Hats: $4.99
See what happens when you don’t connect with the outside world! Don’t worry, you can still stay in the loop and not leave the house. Just follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or YouTube.
Alan Unruh is a Class “A” member of the PGA of America, and holds PGA Certifications in General Management, Golf Operations and Player Development. With these certifications, he is among the 1% of PGA members that hold multiple PGA Certifications. He has a profound passion for the game of golf along with extensive experience and knowledge regarding planning and strategy for golf operations, rules of golf, tournament operations and golf swing fundamentals. Alan has also played a crucial role helping manage multiple high profile tournaments throughout his career including the USGA Women’s U.S. Open, PGA and LPGA Tour events, and multiple NCAA and AJGA events.