Taylormade Kalea: Game Improvement Specifically Designed For The Lady Golfer
New from Taylormade Golf, one of the game’s leaders in product technology, is a complete set of clubs and a golf ball specifically designed with the ladies’ swing in mind. TaylorMade’s Kalea, as it has been named, will feature an eye-catching, colorful design and be engineered with technologies benefiting the large majority of women golfers. The Kalea line will include a driver, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, putter, cart bag, and golf balls. Let’s take a look at what separates the TaylorMade Kalea from the rest of the pack.
Speed Pocket Technology & Lightweight Components
Incorporated into the woods, hybrids, and irons from Kalea is Taylormade’s patented speed-pocket technology that was first introduced with the RocketBallz generation of clubs several years back. These pockets create additional ball speed, especially on mishits, so that you are rewarded with more consistent distance and accuracy throughout the set.
Lightweight clubs generate more club head speed, which means more distance and consistency with every club in the bag. The Slim Tech shafts and club head material are the two biggest ways Taylormade has been able to save weight through the full club construction.
Purposeful Technology That Blends With Looks & Design
Each shaft within the driver, fairway, hybrid, and irons have Slim Tech, a slimmer shaft profile with a specific low-kick point that will increase the launch angle for higher launch, which is a very important element to gain distance with the ladies’ swing.
The Kalea full set’s configuration was designed with the purpose of spacing out the club loft specifications enough that you would find a need to use every club in the bag. When paired with the stunningly attractive graphic design and color combination, Kalea is sure to be a hit.
Looking for more help? Email me any time, any day!
Take a look at some other TaylorMade articles:
- TaylorMade Golf Balls for 2016
- 6 Questions Answered About The M1 Driver
- TaylorMade Driver Comparison: JetSpeed vs RBZ Stage 2
- TaylorMade Driver Comparison: R15 vs R15 TP
- TaylorMade Driver Comparison: AeroBurner vs R15
- TaylorMade Driver Comparison: R15 vs SLDR
- What’s The Difference: TaylorMade SLDR, SLDR-S, SLDR Mini Drivers
- What’s The Difference: RSi1, RSi2, RSi TP Irons
- TaylorMade Iron Comparison: SLDR vs SpeedBlade
- TaylorMade Iron Comparison: SpeedBlade vs RocketBladez
- R15 is a Lethal Driver Packed with Distance & Forgivness