The Cobra King Wedges Will Spice Up Your Short Game
Feel, Precision, and Versatility
These are the words I’d use to describe the Cobra King wedges. These wedges will have you attacking the pin, getting up and down, and making more sand saves due to three different available grinds with faces and grooves that will help you be more precise all around the course while fulfilling all of your shot making needs.
Versatile, Classic, Widelow Grind options
Toe, heel, and trailing edge relief are featured in the “Versatile” grind. This grind benefits those looking to slide the club under the ball.
The “Classic” grind features a progressive width from heel to toe suitable for all swing types.
Finally, the “Widelow” grind features a wide sole with reduced bounce for the digger.
Progressive Milled Grooves and Variable Face Roughness
The new groove design features wider grooves and wider gaping on weaker lofted wedges (56* – 60*). While the stronger lofted wedges (50* – 55*) have narrower, tighter spaced grooves allowing for optimum spin and trajectory. The variable face roughness optimizes surface roughness across the face maximizing spin and control for greater performance around the green.
A newly designed notch on the trailing edge allows the sole to sit lower to the ground keeping the blade height closer to the ground on square and open faced shots.
The 8620 Carbon Steel head provides exceptional feel while the premium Satin Nickel Chrome plating provides a glare reducing, durable finish.
Take a deeper look into Cobra’s golf clubs:
- The Cobra King F6 Driver Is Packed With Distance & Forgiveness
- A Look Inside The Cobra King LTD Driver
- What’s The Difference: Cobra Fly-Z+, Fly-Z & Fly-Z XL Drivers
- Cobra Driver Comparison: Fly-Z+ vs BiO Cell+
- Cobra Baffler XL: These Clubs Make Golf The Easiest Game Ever
- Cobra’s Fly-Z+ Line Is Making A Splash
- The Cobra Fly-Z Line Brings Technology To The Everyday Player
- Masters Limited Edition Cobra BiO Cell Driver
- Wedge Review: Cobra Golf Tour Trusty
- Aerospace Engineering Takes Cobra BiO Cell Drivers To New Heights