3 Spring Apparel Looks to Highlight Your Wardrobe
The Masters has concluded, officially ringing in Spring and the new golf season. With fashion at the forefront of the golf industry, we highlight the latest offerings from a few of the top brands in the industry. These Spring apparel looks help you look good and play well this season.
Spring Apparel – The Looks
Originally associated with the MacGregor Tourney-branded golf clubs, the premium Tourney apparel brand blends iconic style with modern performance. The Ace Polo, at the top of the above photo, has a classic fit and tailored collar. The shirt is made of 100% moisture wicking microfiber polyester pique that’s easy to care for and has a soft, textured feel. Side vents make the shirt breathable in warm weather.
Moving clockwise, the next shirt is the Medalist Polo. The 100% Microfiber polyester jersey material gives the shirt a soft, smooth feel. The pearlized buttons pop against the “Palace Blue” main color. The Medalist Polo boasts a classic fit, tailored color, side vents, and moisture wicking characteristics, similar with the Ace Polo.
To the far left is the Tourney Redan shorts. The flat-front shorts are made with 95% Microfiber polyester for moisture wicking performance. The remaining 5% of the material is a Spandex blend that stretches, allowing freedom of movement while swinging. The stretch waistband, slant front pockets, and double-welt back pockets make the Redan shorts comfortable to wear on and off the course.
Rounding out this versatile look is the FootJoy Icon shoe. The wing-tipped upper is made with a soft and breathable premium calfskin leather. A Cork Fit-Bed cover inside the shoe gives comfort and stability throughout the swing. The 2-year limited waterproof warranty on the shoe gives the confidence to don these shoes rain or shine.
adidas apparel is trusted by professional and amateur golfers alike for their performance and style. At the top is the adidas Performance Polo. The lightweight jersey fabric is UPF 30+ certified made with 100% polyester. The moisture-wicking material keeps you dry and comfortable during the round. It also has a performance stretch fit that moves with your golf swing.
Next is the adidas 2-color Merch Stripe shirt. The polo is made of 100% polyester pique fabric that is durable. Other notable features include the polo’s resistance to shrinking, wrinkles, abrasion, and mildew, ensuring the shirt stays in your rotation longer.
The white shorts on the left are the adidas Climalite 3-stripes short. These shorts are made with 100% polyester Puremotion stretch fabric, increasing the shorts range of motion. The 3-stripes silicone inner waistband keeps shirts from untucking as easily. The 3-Stripes shorts have a 10.5-inch inseam and the 3-stripes brandmark above the back right pocket.
The shoes in the middle may look familiar. The are the adidas Powerband BOA Boost shoe, worn by the 2017 Masters champion, Sergio Garcia. Comfort is the name of the game with these shoes. The upper is made of a trademarked ClimaProof stretch microfiber leather. The midsole has adidas’ popular “Boost” foam in the heel and “Bounce” foam in the forefoot. These features make walking a round of golf better than ever. The BOA lacing system comfortably hugs the foot with a few simple turns, giving the proper support needed during the swing.
With Nike out of the equipment market, the company has all of its focus on producing high-performance apparel. This spring apparel look features Nike’s strong color choices in some of their newest offerings.
The Victory Solid shirt at the top of the picture is shown in University Red, a color famously worn by Tiger Woods on Sundays. The double pique fabric has Nike’s trademark Dri-Fit moisture wicking technology. The material stretches while swinging a golf club for added mobility. The polo has a standard fit for all day comfort.
Circling around the picture, the Breathe Stripe polo is made from 100% polyester and has a relaxed fit. The Dri-Fit technology keeps you dry in the hot, summer sun. The Breathe Stripe polo resists shrinking, wrinkles, and mildew as well.
On the left, the Flat Front Dri-Fit shorts provide style and comfort in a durable package. The relaxed fit shorts have a polyester and spandex blend of material the resists shrinking, wrinkles, and mildew. The shorts also have a 10.5-inch inseam.
For your feet, Nike offers the FI Flex Spikeless shoe. The shoe has a nylon upper with a water-repellent finish. The Integrated Traction pattern on the bottom of the shoe gives you support and traction on a variety of surfaces. Your feet will be comfortable due to the shoe’s Phylon midsole and foam collar and tongue.
Spring Apparel Summary
That wraps up our highlight of some spring apparel looks to consider as the season ramps up. You can find the rest of the Tourney apparel line here. To view the rest of our apparel, click here. Happy shopping and best of luck on the course!